Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pom Pom And Me!! (•ˆ⌣ˆ•) (。◕‿◕。) ✿‿✿ (•͡˘˛˘ •͡)


Assalamualaikum. Today I would like to story morry about my one and only sister. She came back for almost 3 weeks. #Ehem-ehem, bila mirah speaking london jadi ceni ah. This is my sis. Nurul Hidayah. Already 21 y/o okey. Muda lagi. hikhik :) Study in UKM. Ohoho. One of my favourite Uni. She always there for me. If I had any problem, she will lending her ears to me. When she gone far from me, I really missing her, someone that I grew up with. She's the only sibling that I had. That why, I love her so much.

Taman Jubli Emas. Riding  time!! XP
 A few days after my pom pom came back, her friends, Kak Juita came here to stay at my house. She stayed for 4 days. First time I met her, she was really something. She very sporting and awesome to make a gang. hikhik. She called me adik. I'm so touched. You will be suprised to hear her full name. Seri Nilam Juita Bt Mohd Zain. Such a wonderful name right. Johorian of course! She came here just to see paddy field. HAHAHA. So funny right? But that is the fact. We all Kedah people not so interest with paddy. So shame lah. XOXO!


A so-so big family. :D
 The next day, we all went to Padang Besar, Gua Kelam which is in Perlis! Shopping for shawls, skirts, blouses and etc. Kak Ju bought so many thing as it was her first time in this state.


#Photo. #A week before we came with Kak Ju.
After spending a few dollars and time, we had a dinner together. Yes, of course at our family's favourite restaurant, Mona Ikan Bakar. But when we arrived there, something bad happened in front of us. Their gas cylinder exploded. Oh my God. Then, we make a decision to enjoy our meal at Mona's second restaurant, just a stone's throw away from the first location.

Buggy again. Hehehe.

 After recommeded my experience riding a buggy with my girlfriends, we came here just to ride this thing. One round was enough for us. Yeah. After that, we rushed to Kopitiam near Ukir Mall to buy my sis's favourite "cicok kodok" Haha.

Jeng-jeng. Dating dating.

Here are we again. Dating in the late evening. Looking for pom pom new phone casing. Both of us love to smile in front of the camera. Selfie. #City Plaza. Just came back from Hayati Optometris. Bought a new lens. #Pink #Choco #Grey.

Both of us are so cute right? Haha.
Selfie Again. The one who wore the green shawl is my lovely sister and the cute one of course Miss Gandum! Hehehe. Our way to Pacific to buy new shawl. We are siblings who love to wear shawl and always looking for a new one!  Money Money Money $$$$

.Kenny Rogers. Hmm, Yummy!

Outing with Kakak's  bestfriend. Kak dayah and Kak Zape. We joined both of them to have their lunch at Kenny Rogers. Kriuk kriuk. Suddenly, my stomach make a sound. What ? Hungry lah. Hahaha. After this we went to UTC to make my new Identical card. SO ugly!!. Girls, don't ask me to show you my new IC when we meet okey! Don't you dare! Then, we sang over 1 hour at D' Apples, CP!!  Hikhik.


Stories about my pretty sister, Kakak's friends and me going to end. My sister already went back to UKM. Hoho. I gonna miss you sis. Saranghae, Te Amo. Je'taime, Wo Aini. Lebiuu. Take care. #Havoc#Daebak #Our real life is AWESOME!! Assalamualaikum.

No comments: